Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Celebrities that I think are absolutely beautiful.




Hilary Duff- She is stunning, before and after she lost all the weight. She'll always be beautiful. :)













Ashlee Simpson- I liked her before the nose job, but it's whatever. She's still pretty. :]









Ellie Goulding- Her shaved patch on her left side is a little different but she makes baldness awesome. (:










Angelina Jolie- Need I say more?











Kristen Stewart- Okay, I know a lot of people hate her, but whatever. I think she's @#!*% beautiful and anyone who doesn't, can suck my dick cause I don't care. (: I don't care if she was in Twilight, I liked her in Cake Eaters. <3









Dakota Fanning: I like her now that she's all grown up. Her style is pretty rad too(:

Emma Watson- Hello.. look at her.. c'mon now. (: Plus, she's an awesome actress. +5 points. (:
Tara Reid- Plastic surgeries or not.. she's beautiful.
Romola Garai- She isn't a classicallyy beautiful person, but she does unique like no ones business. (: My alltime favorite actress<3

Rose Byrne- So, she's a burnette but I'm convinced she needs to go back to being a ginger because she is beautiful and brown looks disgusting on her(:
Liz Lee- :DDDDD She. Is. Amazing. and beautiful. Her style is beyond kick @#!*% . I love her. (:
Charlotte Riley- She was so beautiful in Wuthering Heights, her acting is beyond amazing. ps. That horse has a twitch in it's eye ;DTaylor Momsen- She's beautiful and even though most days she needs to put some clothes on, I love her style. She's unique and brave.. if I could pull that look off, I would. :) Not to mention the fact that her voice, is amazing.
Kaya Scodelario/Effy Stonem- I love Effy's style. Another more promiscous style, but I enjoy it. :) ps. Cook's hott. ;D
Kerli- She's a little out there but she's pretty and her music is pretty addicting. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment